The not-so-good, I don't like stuff:
– dropping your phone when taking photos of a cat climbing on you when out for a run, and cracking the back of it. Although that's pretty good going, seeing as it's almost 2 years old and I've dropped it a few times before only to watch it bounce back to me unscathed. Plus, it finally cracked doing important work that it loved, obviously.
– thinking about how much time you wasted waiting for Melbourne's embarrassingly bad public transport. Don't think about that. It's no good.
– bad hair days
– feeling awkward in front of the camera because you're having a bad face week
– when someone does something that makes you feel small and stupid and you think you asked for it
The good, I do like stuff:
– going out for a dinner that turns out to be even better than expected, and sharing it with great company
– trying new, strange things, that you think you won't find very easy, and actually enjoying them
– really enjoying not fitting in, and joyfully standing out!
– thinking the worst has happened (ok, this was on a relatively small scale! No real drama!) (but still, stressful), being brave and questioning it, and finding out it was just a mistake and it is immediately sorted
– awesomely patient and helpful partners helping you hopefully sort an issue with your camera... and hamming it up with a dandelion and getting a nice pic!
– going to a fancy dress party and no-so-secretly enjoying wearing BOLD makeup, and trainers!!!
– new shoes! New shoes for summer! New fabulous shoes for my swirling gypsy summer! On sale! And the joy of buying shoes online and worrying they won't fit, and then... they do. Perfectly. Phews, and yays!
– having a dinner out with ace people to look forward to tonight
– having a special work event to look forward to on Saturday
What's the latest with you? How is your week going?